Terms and conditions
Check-in counters close 20 minutes prior to the Scheduled time of departure. Passengers failing to check-in on time will not be accepted for travel and will forfeit their flight & their ticket. Passenger will be marked as NO-SHOW and will be liable for a No- show fee.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that they have photo identity card to prove their identity while checking in, Photo identity may either be a Driving license, Passport, Company identity card etc.
- Auric Air's Check- In staff will have the right to deny a passenger to be checked in if the proof of identity is not presented while checking in.
Credit card payment:
An order through www.auricair.com can be paid only by a credit card. Any person who owns a valid credit card of one of the following Credit Card Companies may purchase services through Auric Air Services Ltd website.
- American Express
- Master Card
Without detracting from the above stated a condition precedent for the execution of the purchase order through www.auricair.com is the receipt of the approval of the user's credit card company for the purchase.
We do not accept children traveling unaccompanied under their 11th birthday.
Infants under the age of 2 weeks cannot be accepted for travel.
Free Baggage Allowance Per Passenger, Adult or Child excluding infant:
- Checked baggage - 15Kgs, Hand baggage - 5Kgs = Combined - 20 Kgs.
- Maximum number of pieces = 2 Bags.
- Strictly small and soft bags.
- Please avoid metal suitcases with pointed sharp edges.
- Hand baggage will be allowed in the cabin only at pilots discretion.
- Excess Baggage will be charged $2.5 (Tzs 5,000) per Kilogram, except for below routes and will not be guaranteed to be transported on the same flight. This will depend on the load factor of that particular flight.
Dar to Dodoma / Dodoma to Dar $4.50 (Tzs 10,000) per Kilogram
Dar to Iringa / Iringa to Dar $4.50 (Tzs 10,000) per Kilogram
- Unaccompanied cargo and parcels are not accepted
Free Baggage Allowance per Passenger infant:
- Checked baggage, Hand baggage Combined = 3 Kgs.
- Strictly small and soft bags
Flight Changes cancellations and Credit:
- Reservations must be modified or cancelled at least 48 hours before local scheduled flight departure time by calling Auric Airs Sales Reservations offices or Travel Agents in the region. Passenger will have to pay the difference in the total fare of the applicable flight at the time of the modification.
- Cancellation / Amendment policy:
If canceled or amended within 48 Hrs of departure time a penalty of 50% will be applied (of the selling price).
If canceled or amended within 24 Hrs of departure time a penalty of 100% will be applied (of the selling price).
NO SHOW will be charged 100%
- Cancellation / Amendment policy for Flight Numbers 612/613/614/615 and 301/302/303/304
If canceled or amended within 14 Days of departure date, a penalty of 50% will be applied (of the selling price).
If canceled or amended within 07 Days of departure date a penalty of 100% will be applied (of the selling price).
NO SHOW will be charged 100%
- Group cancelation: For the group of 5 or more passengers, Any cancelation or amendment within 5 days of departure time will reflect a penalty of 100%. any cancelation or amendment within 7 days of departure time will reflect a penalty of 50%.
- Airline does NOT have a refund policy once the booking is paid for . Should a passenger cancel a flight 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time, Auric Air will retain the full amount or equivalent per passenger per sector as a credit towards a future flight to be used for travel within 6 months from the date of payment.
- In an event if the passenger does not want to travel and has a credit available with the airline he can transfer his credit to another passenger who wishes to travel by paying the balance amount to total to the full fare of the travel sector. A transfer fee of USD 20.00 Per passenger will be applicable for transfer of credit to the passenger who wishes to transfer his credit on to a new passenger.
- Government Taxes, Safety Fees, Fuel Surcharge, Easter Surcharge Christmas Surcharge and or any other charges are subject to change without prior notice. If it is increased or a new tax or charges is imposed after confirmation and payment the customer has to pay the difference. Similarly if any taxes fees or charges are reduced or abolished after making payment the customer will be entitled to refund of this amount in form of credit to be utilized within 6 months from the date of payment for the same passenger or it can be transferred to one of his/ her colleague or family member by paying a charge of USD 20.00 per passenger.
- The fares are quoted on per person, per one way journey basis excluding taxes fees and charges. Surcharges may apply and fares and taxes may fluctuate due to currency exchange rates and tax changes. Each sector of your journey is treated as a separate flight.
Conditions of Carriage : Conduct on board Aircraft:
- The airline does not provide alcohol on its aircraft and passengers are not permitted to bring their own food items on board.
- All our flights are non-smoking. Customers should note that smoking is strictly forbidden and all necessary measures will be taken to stop any customer from infringing this policy.
- For safety reasons we may forbid or limit the operation aboard the aircraft of electronic equipment including but not limited to mobile telephones, laptop computers, personal recorders, personal radios, MP3 cassette, CD players and electronic games or transmitting devices such as radio-controlled toys and walkie-talkies.
- The use of hearing aids and heart pacemakers is permitted.
- If while you are on board on our aircraft and we reasonably believe that you have put the aircraft or any person in danger, deliberately interfered with the crew in carrying out their duties, failed to obey the instructions of the crew relating to safety or security, failed to obey the seat-belt or no-smoking signs, committed a criminal offence, allowed your physical or mental state to become affected by drink or drugs, failed to obey the crew's instructions relating to drinks or drugs, made a hoax threat, threatened or abused or insulted the crew or other customers or behaved in a threatening abusive / insulting or disorderly way towards the crew or other customers or behaved in a way which causes discomfort / inconvenience, damage or injury to the crew or other customers - we may take any measures we think reasonable to prevent you continuing your behavior including restraint.
- When the aircraft lands we may decide to make you leave the aircraft / refuse to carry you on the remaining sectors of the journey shown in your Flight Confirmation Document and report the incident on board the aircraft to the relevant authorities with a view to them prosecuting you for any criminal offences you might have committed.
- If as a result of your behavior we divert the aircraft to an unscheduled place of destination and make you leave the aircraft you must pay us the reasonable and proper costs of the diversion.
If we are unable to accommodate you on board a flight for which you have:-
- A confirmed reservation
- A valid Confirmation Reference
- And for which you have checked-in within the specified minimum check-in time
Because it is oversold you will be entitled to receive:
- A full refund on your ticket or
- A seat on another of our flights as a soon as possible or
- a seat on another of our flights at a later date of your choice subject to availability
We will also cover reasonable meals and/or refreshments in reasonable relation to the waiting time, hotel accommodation where necessary and appropriate, and the cost of surface transportation if this is required between airport and hotel or to the destination airport if native travel is arranged to an airport other than that originally booked.
Items Unacceptable as Baggage:
1. Dangerous Goods:
These are items that MUST NOT be carried on customer/Passenger aircraft.
- Compressed gases deeply refrigerated flammable, non-flammable and poisonous.
- Explosives munitions fireworks and flares.
- Corrosives acids, alkalis mercury and wet cell batteries.
- Radio-active material.
- Flammable liquids and solids, lighter, fuel matches or any kind paints, thinners and fire-lighters.
- Poison weed-killer insecticides and live virus or bacteria
- Oxidising materials, peroxides and bleaching powder.
- Other items which are irritating or offensive materials or magnetised materials
We may accept for carriage the firearms. However, prior special arrangements must be made and strict criteria met. Please contact our Call Centres or our Operations team for details.
Items which must not be carried on board or in cabin baggage:
2. Toy or Replica Guns plastic or metal
3. Billiard Snooker or Pool Cues
5. Laser pens
6. Personal Attack Alarms
7. Tradesmen's Tools
8. Knives with Blades of any length
9. Household Cutlery
10. Razor Blades
11. Paper Knives
12. Sporting Bats
13. Hypodermic Syringes unless supported by medical evidence
14. Knitting Needles
16. Swords Archery Bows and Arrows or similar
17. Self Heating Drinks or Food
18. Any other item which in our reasonable opinion could be used to endanger the aircraft or any of thepassengers or crew
3. Restricted Items:
There are some restricted articles which can be carried in checked baggage but only with special precautions amongst these are:-
1. Wet Cell Batteries
2. Butane Hair Stylers
3. Small Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Cylinders
4. Dry Ice and Cooking Oil.
However you must advise us and obtain confirmation from us in advance of the flight date that we are able to accept such items for the services on which you are booked to travel. Please contact our Customer Service Centre.
Items which you MUST NOT include within your Checked Baggage:-
3. Precious Metals
5. Personal Electronic Devices
6. Car or House Keys
7. Share Certificates Bonds and other Valuable Documents
8. Business Documents
9. Passports or other Identification Documents
10. Fragile or Valuable Items
11. Perishable Foods or other Items
We accept animals / pets for carriage on our aircraft with certain packaging criteria met and limitations on size or quantity.
Please contact our Call Centre or our operations team for more information.
OTHER CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
1. The conditions of carriage under air tickets relating to the limits of liability of the carrier for death or personal injury are subject to the provisions of Warsaw Conventions.
2. Freight is carried strictly on a space availability basis.
3. The Airline does not accept any liability for any direct or consequestial cost arising from any delays in the carriage due to any reasons whatsoever. In the event of the freight being lost or damaged during carriage then the Companys liability is limited to a maximum of Tzs 5000 per kg.
4. Auric Air undertakes to use her best efforts to carry the passenger and his baggage with reasonable dispatch but no particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage. Subject there to Auric Air may without prior notice substitute nate carriers or aircraft and may or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated on brochures/ advertisements/ Website.
5. No liability whatsoever is accepted towards passengers or hirers, their dependants or any other persons in respect of death, injury, sickness, damage or loss whether sustained on board the aircraft in course of any of the operations of flight embarking disembarking or otherwise. Any exclusion or limitation of liability of carrier shall apply to and be for the benefit of agents servants and representative of carrier and any other person whose aircrafts is used by carrier for carriage and its agents servants and representatives
6. Auric Air provides the service with small general-aviation planes therefore some restrictions caused by the size and type of aircraft may apply. In particular we point out that bags are tagged and maintained by the airline like in large airlines.
7. An air carrier issuing a ticket for carriage over the lines of another air carrier does so only as its agent.
8. Auric Air reserves the right to use single or twin engine aircraft on any route.
9. Auric Air Services Ltd's general terms and conditions displayed at Auric Air office are applicable. Customer may demand a copy of same.
10. Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
11. All claim for any event to be received in writing by the company within 24 hours from its occurrence. In case of dispute the Court of Law is Tanzania.
12. No Agent servant or representative of the carrier has authority to modify or waive any provision of this contract.
13. Auric Air services is a independent airline and operates to selected destinations Auric Air Services Ltd Accepts no responsibility towards flight cancellation or postponements or diverting or returning to operations base due to adverse weather or bad runway conditions or due to any reason beyond our control. Accepts no responsibility towards any delays to Connect onward flight to another destination on another carrier/ airline caused by any reason or any extra cost raised.
- It is not necessary to re-confirm your flight provided you have a reservation confirmation.
- For any queries please call your nearest travel agent or Auric Airs Call Centre on +255 783 233334
09:00 to 13:00 14:00 to 17:00 hrs X 365 days or visit our website www.auricair.com